Tolo Toys Funtime Fishing
Tolo Toys Fun time Fishing comes complete with a fishing rod, a cheerful magnetic worm for "bait," and three brightly colored fish to catch. Submerge the fish in the tub and watch them blow bubbles before using the magnetic worm to "hook" the fish and wind the attached reel to catch them. When your child has mastered the fishing part of the game, make it a contest by taking turns to see who can catch a fish the fastest or catch the most fish in a certain amount of time. Bubbling Fish Makes Bath Time Fun It's fun to show your little fisher how to hold the fishing rod to catch a bubble-blowing fish with the worm, and then use the reel with the other hand to wind it in. This toy develops the psychological skills of perseverance and patience as well as the physical skills of hand-eye coordination and dexterity. Kids and Parents Can Enjoy Interactive Play You can use the fun of this bath time fishing game to teach words like "float," "sink," "underwater," and "bubble" as your child learns the unique properties of water. Encourage imaginative play by making up stories about the fish and their life underwater. Bring the Fun time Fishing set into the playroom, and your child can use the magnetic worm to "catch" other small metal toys, even out of the water.
- Catching fish develops dexterity and coordination.
- Magnetic worm "hooks" floating fish.
- Interactive play makes bath time fun and easy.
- Reeling builds the skill of using two hands independently.
- Bubbling fish introduce children to the properties of water.
- Made of high quality plastic in vibrant colors
- Includes three colorful fish
- Includes fishing pole and smiling worm
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination
- Safe and Durable