Tallon Elite Socket Mount- Marine USB, 12V DC charger Plus RAM G2 1.5-Inch Ball Adaptor For Fish Finder, Boating GPS and Mobile Devices
- One Tallon Elite Socket.
- One Tallon-RAM 1.5" Ball Adaptor. Installation instructions and drilling template.
- Also available in the lighter duty 1" Tallon - RAM Ball Adaptor.
Installation of the Tallon Mounting Socket requires a 50mm (2") hole and two 30mm (1.18 / 13/16") holes.
For a quicker and cleaner installation, get the Tallon Elite Socket Installation Tool (50mm & 30mm hole saws) (sold separately). Quality:
About Tallon Mounting Sockets:
- Tallon Mounting Socket - Marine grade, UV stable Dupont Zytel Polycarbonate. Marine grade electronics.
- Ball Adaptor - 316 marine grade stainless steel, high density rubber.
Tallon mounting systems are built to last. You will be proud of your boat when selecting the Tallon premium quality, style and durable mounting options. The unique difference and advantage of the classic socket over other mounting and fixing options is the versatility and durability.
- Tallon Elite Socket Mount- Marine USB, 12V DC charger Plus RAM G2 1.5-Inch Ball Adaptor For Fish Finder, Boating GPS and Mobile Devices
- Versatile - Mount and power your electronics and mobile devices with one integrated product. Includes Award-Winning Tallon Socket Mount, RAM 1.5-inch ball adaptor, USB 2.1A, 5.5V port and a handy 12V power socket rated to 10A. Connect and interchange drink holder, mobile devices, fish finder, GPS on the one mount. Mount on rigid or upholstered dash, coaming or gunnel.
- Premium quality and style - UV Stable, high strength composite. Spray proof. As used by premium brands and super yachts.
- Strong and durable - The strongest mount/ bracket/ socket available to secure and protect your electronics. Can withstand straight pull-out loads of up to 600kgs (refer product loading diagram)
- Safe and secure - Electronics are quickly and easily removed, protecting them from damage and theft when not in use. More secure than alternative mounting options like screwing, sticking or suction cup. Less damage to you boat than clamping options.