Simplife Dual Mode Forehead and Ear Clinical Digital Thermometer Best to Read Monitor Fever Temperature in 1 Second Clinical Professional Thermometers
The Simplife thermometer, using the latest infra-red scanning technology is capable of accompanying your child from baby to adulthood. The Simplife thermometer has proven to be extremely reliable and accurate during clinical trials. Only available to doctors and medical professionals previously, we are now bringing this technology to you. FEATURES:
- Backlit display screen is large enough and positioned
- Fast accurate readings within a few seconds
- Bring ease of use to every household or professional setting
- You can use it when a child is sleeping
- Auto shuts off after a few minutes NOTE
The product does not include battery because transportation logistics company does not accept battery transportation. Info: Learn about the variations between Oral (0.5 to 1.0°F), Forehead (0.3 to 0.5°F) and Ear and Rectal measurements.
- NON-CONTACT MEASUREMENT IN 1 SECOND - High-tech innovative infrared sensor: to complete measurement safely and healthily in a few seconds.
- DUAL MODE Measure temperature via forehead (suitable for all ages) or ear (recommended for children over 1 year old).
- FEVER ALARM Red backlight display and 10 short beeps to warn the patient that may have a fever.
- STORE 20 MEASUREMNET READINGS You can reads the last 20 measurement readings.
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE - Clinically tested and proven to be reliable and accurate when used in accordance to instructions.