Seahorse Stencil - (size 12.5"w x 6.5"h) Reusable Wall Stencils for Painting - Best Quality Wall Fish Animal Stencil Ideas - Use on Walls, Floors, Fabrics, Glass, Wood, Terracotta, and More...
If you haven't got the stamina for a whole wall a combination of like stencils can add a bright splash of color. Large stencils make a stunning accent on an empty wall, try them near a sofa or table or even by the skirting board of pretty much any wall space that needs that extra something.
Using laser cut Mylar film and paint; it is easy for even the beginner to produce stencil work of very HIGH QUALITY on Furniture, Walls, Floors, Fabrics, Windows and almost any other flat surface.
Stenciling is fun for the whole family but BEWARE it is very addictive! HOW TO STENCIL...
Virtually any paint can be used to stencil with but the two most popular types are Acrylic and Dry-brush Oil. Preparation
Always make sure that the surface to be stenciled is clean and properly prepared with no flaking paint. Instructions
Spray the back of the stencil lightly
with spray glue and position the stencil on the chalk line or registration mark. Paint:
Dip your brush or sponge into the paint then, wipe off most of it on a piece of kitchen paper. If you use too much paint you will find that it bleeds behind the stencil, giving the pattern very ragged edges.
Apply the paint using an up and down stippling motion, start on the outside of each of the stencils cut outs and work your way in towards the middle. Clean-up:
Wash your stencil frequently in hot soapy water, especially when changing color. Don't forget to check for paint on the back of the stencil. To remove oil paint and glue from your stencils and brushes soak them in turpentine for a few minutes.
- Stenciling is one of the easiest and CHEAPEST ways to decorate - update your look by using different colors, motifs and patterns.
- ECONOMICAL alternative to wallpaper and decals - you only need to buy one and you can cover a whole wall.
- Suitable for use with ANY TYPE OF PAINT and any stenciling method - use 1 color or a combination of colors and clean up with soapy water.
- Made from white translucent Mylar the original stencil film- NOT CLEAR FILM you can't even see until you start painting it.
- Stencil sheet size: 13.5"x 7.5" - Stencil design size: 12.5"x 6.5"